You may recall our February's box's famous muffins! They were such a hit they made a comeback in our May's box. They were easily the most beloved item we ever shipped - well, apart from our cookies, of course.
Since you loved them so much, we decided to share the recipe for them. These are easy to make and super tasty. Let's get to it!
- 12 muffins
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup natural sweetener (we use a blend of erythritol and oligosaccharides)
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside
- With a hand mixer or blender, mix sour cream and eggs until smooth
- Add in vanilla extract
- Mix wet ingredients and dry, being careful not to leave any lumps
- Fold in the blueberries
- Line muffin tin with liners
- Spread batter in the liners and bake for 30-35 min, or until firm to touch, let them cool.
- Eat the goodies right away, or store them in the fridge for up to 1 week (but trust us, they won't last that long!!)